When you’re worried about stealth, one of your biggest concerns can be pesky smoke and the odors it can produce. However edibles completely eliminate this risk and also eliminate potential health risks associated with smoking.
Before we get too much further into this, though, I must make a general disclaimer. Edibles can take up to 2 hours or as little as 45 minutes to kick in (that’s part of the fun). But when they do, they can hit you like a ton of bricks, so my advice is to start out with a low dosage and go up from there if necessary.
Now lets talk about my favorite and in my opinion the stealthiest edible – The Firecracker
Now unless you have a friend who already makes a mean medicated brownie, this recipe might be perfect for you. It requires a very little amount of your herb, it smells the least out of any baked edible I’ve made, and it requires no sort of oil or butter to be made, just plain ol’ dry herb.
What You’ll Need:
- Graham crackers (or any sort of cracker really, graham crackers just taste the best)
- Nutella or Peanut Butter (you can use any sort of spread that is has a lot of fat in it as this is what absorbs the THC from your herb)
- 0.4g dried, finely ground herb of your choosing (you can always use more but this is a good beginner dose)
- Something to mix the herb with the Nutella (i.e. toothpick)
- Aluminum foil
Preparing the Cracker:
- Spread the Nutella (or spread of your choosing) evenly across one side of 2 separate graham crackers
- Mix your finely ground herb into the spread on one of the graham crackers with a toothpick so that as much of the spread is touching as much of the herb as possible
- Press the other graham cracker on top so that the two Nutella-covered sides are touching making a sandwich of sorts and Voila! You have an uncooked firecraker
Baking the Cracker
A general disclaimer: Baking anything involving your herb runs the risk of it smelling. This particular edible minimizes that risk significantly however we still recommend having the house to yourself for an hour after baking to eliminate this risk completely.
- First wrap the aluminum foil around your uncooked firecracker making an airtight seal (if you’re especially worried about the smell of making these I’d suggest using a second layer of foil)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. (Thats 163 Celsius for you metric folks out there)
- Cook it for exactly 22 minutes and then boom you have your very own firecracker (Now eat it!)
Edibles are the epitome of stealth when it comes to getting stoned. With firecrackers you have a quick and conservative way to get medicated in the stealthiest way possible! We hope this recipe was helpful and aids you in your journey to becoming a stealthy stoner.